About Altervtive-Doc Loans
Traditionally self-employed borrowers have had a hard time securing financing due to the way the tax code is set up in the United States. The challenge is around how self-employed income is calculated by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. I am pleased to announce we now have a solution to this. In the industry, we call these non-QM, as they are not sold to the same investors as a traditional mortgage. This means guidelines build around self-employed borrowers. Welcome home!
The Non-QM Mortgage Loan Process
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- We will calculate your income using either bank-statements or 1099’s!
- No tax documents are required, we apply an expense ratio to the income, rather than what you write off.
- Follow your CPA’s advice for savings AND qualify for a mortgage!
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs.
- Fixed-rate and Adjustable-rate options are available.
- Owner-Occupant and Investor properties are okay!