About Investor Cash-Flow Loans
The guidelines for the home mortgage have the primary home buyer in mind. This is a good thing as it protects the biggest asset in most people’s lives. However, because of this, real estate investors sometimes run into challenges. In the industry, we call this a DSCR loan. This stands for debt service coverage ratio and falls under the non-QM umbrella, as they are not sold to the same investors as a traditional mortgage. This means guidelines build around real estate investors!
The DSCR Loan Process
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- We will calculate the income using the fair market rent, or signed lease for the subject property!
- The property qualifies as long as it rents for equal to or greater than the proposed mortgage payment
- No tax or income documents are required!
- Follow your CPA’s advice for savings AND qualify for a mortgage!
- Fixed-rate and Adjustable-rate options are available.
- Investment properties only!
- 1 to 4 unit and 5 to 8 unit options are available!